OKEx is pleased to announce that Jumpstart Mining for DEVT will commence at 6:00 am UTC on Dec. 7, 2021. OKB holders can stake OKB to mine DEVT tokens in return.
I. Staking Rules
II. Calculation of staking rewards
- The staking rewards will be DEVT tokens acquired by participating in OKEx Jumpstart Mining. The staking rewards are calculated in real-time and can be withdrawn at any time.
- Hourly user rewards equate to the amount of personal OKB staked / the total amount of OKB staked * newly released tokens per hour. For example: if the amount of a user’s OKB staked is 100 and the total amount of OKB staked at that time is 100,000, with the amount of DEVT released per hour being 10,000, then the user’s hourly rewards equal 100 / 100,000 * 10,000, which equates to 10 DEVT.
- When the project confirms the time of the DEVT on-chain transfer, OKEx will release a new announcement concerning the times for depositing, withdrawing and trading DEVT.
III. Staking and unstaking directions
- Staking process
Step 1: Before mining starts, transfer your OKB to your funding account.
Step 2: Log in to the OKEx official website, go to the Finance section and click Jumpstart.
Step 3: After mining starts, click Stake, enter your desired amount of OKB and confirm. After completing these three steps, you will start mining DEVT!
- Unstaking process
Step 1: Click Harvest to get your staking rewards, which will be distributed to your funding account.
Step 2: Click Unstake to release your OKB at any time, and the OKB unstaked will be automatically returned to your funding account.
IV. What is DEVT?
DeHorizon aims to become the next generation of metaverse game ecosystems, enabling players to create, socialize and enjoy blockchain-based games with their friends. The long-term vision of the DeHorizon metaverse is to create a virtual carnival open to all metaverse inhabitants, across multiple chains, that lets players enjoy a second life.
For more details of the project, please refer to: About DeHorizon — the project of OKEx Jumpstart Mining.
- Only OKB in your funding account can be used for staking. Please transfer your OKB to your funding account in advance. The OKB staked will be frozen but can be unstaked at any time. Unstaked OKB can be seen in your funding account.
- After the mining is complete, any remaining OKB that is staked will automatically be unstaked and unfrozen. Rewards that are not harvested will be automatically transferred to your funding account.
- Sub-accounts cannot participate in this event.